Monday, March 31, 2014

Pink and Green for Spring!

The weather here was beautiful today!  I actually got home from work a bit early for a change and had time to actually paint my nails!  I wanted something colorful and this is what I came up with.  I also wanted to use mostly polishes that I hadn't used before so that was a little extra challenge.  If you follow me on Instagram  then you may have seen the basket full of "unused" polish I posted tonight as well.  It's a bit embarrassing.
Colors used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls Essie First Timer and Secret Story, and Salon Perfect Kaboom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.