Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow Day!!

I had another snow day today!  While I often feel overwhelmed with work, I am very thankful to be working for a company that puts the safety of their employees first.  

Since I had an unexpected day off, I had some time to do my nails and try out some new polish.  I also purchased some stamping plates before Christmas and have not had much of a chance to play with them either so today was the day! 

I started with a base of Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud on all except my middle finger.  My bottle seems a bit wattery so I actually used 3-4 thin coats then topped it with Seche Vite.  My middle finger is 3 thin coats of Julep Love from the February box.  I used Pueen plate 35 for the design on my ring finger with nails inc. victoria for the stamp color.  Finally, I added some studs from Born Pretty Store that I painted with victoria so they would blend in with the look.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.