Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DIY Pumpkin Decal

Today's challenge post is to follow a tutorial.  I have been wanting to try the stamp method for creating decals for some time as seen here on Messy Mansion.  I used Cult Joshua Tree for the base color with Deborah Lippmann Diamonds and Pearls over the top.



 For the decal I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H11 and black for the outline then infilled with essence Wake Up! and L'Oreal Safari Chic



 Then I messed it all up with the topcoat! I should know better, but I used a topcoat from Ulta and as you can see, it smeared the design everywhere!  Well, at least I know better now!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.