Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Abstract Nails

Day 14 of the 33 Day Challenge!  You really can't go wrong with abstract nails, even if it doesn't turn out quite right...it's abstract so who is going to know?  One of the most forgiving styles in my opinion.  There are many ways to achieve an abstract manicure, I chose an acid wash.  I have done only one in the past and loved the way it turned out, you can check it out here.  This time, I started with a base of Julep Ingrid, a beautiful harvest orange, then layered on Julep Charlotte, a dusky purple shade, and topped it all with Sally Hansen Black Heart.  After a few minutes of dry time, I took a brush dipped in acetone and went to work "erasing" spots.  When I was satisfied with how it looked I added a topcoat (this time one by OPI)  It's a very fun style and I love how this one turned out as well.





1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.