Friday, May 10, 2013

OPI What Wizardry Is This Swatch and Review

When the new Oz collection came out, What Wizardry Is This? was really the only one that "spoke" to me.  I loved some of the early swatches I saw and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one.  It didn't disappoint!  The hardest part for me is letting it get fully dry, I'm so addicted to Seche because it dries fast and I can get on with whatever I'm doing that not using it is tough for me sometimes.  It does take it longer than the "average" polish to dry, I assume because of the texture.  I was really skeptical of the texture, not sure my OCD could handle for my nails not to be smooth, but I actually like it.


1 comment:

  1. I have been wearing this polish for the last 4 days...which tells you how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.