Thursday, January 24, 2013

Inspired by a Game

I had a few different ideas for today's theme.  I had intended to go a different direction with this one but this idea came to me at the last minute and I'm glad I went with it!  We used to spend hours as kids playing Tetris on the original Nintendo and thought it was great so these were sort of nostalgic for me.


Index finger to pinky: L'Oreal Paparazzi Pleaser, OPI Did it on Em, China Glaze Aqua Baby, and Sinful Colors Pull Over.  The little studs I bought quite a while back at Born Pretty Store and hadn't had a chance to use yet.  I painted the color on and then a layer of NYC and applied them with a toothpick while the topcoat was still tacky.

3 comments:

  1. Hola!! aii me encantaa!! yo quiero hacerme una mani así!!
    Te copio la idea!!

    He creado mi primer reto de manicuras, empieza en febrero por si te gustaría apuntarte!  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Ya me dirás!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those studs are perfect! I love how clean this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3D manis are not usually my favorite, but I love Tetris so much that I can't help but like this. This is very similar to a mani that the Nailasaurus did in September, but her studs were golden and some of her 'skittle' base colors were different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.