Monday, September 10, 2012

Zoya Evvie vs Sinful Leap Flog

When I got my Zoya order in the other day I happened to already be wearing Sinful Colors Leap Flog, it is a beautiful greyed green shade that I am sure will be perfect for fall.  When I pulled Evvie out of the box though, I was concerned that they would be dupes.  So, I did a quick swatch to see how close they are.




As you can see from the photos, Evvie is a bit deeper, and in real life looks a little more gray, Leap Flog is a bit of a thinner formula and leans more green.  So while they are similar, in my opinion, they are NOT dupes!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I wish I saw this a few weeks ok. LOL I have both of these!!! Oops...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.