Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Raisin Rage

 Sorry for the lack of posting lately guys, this class I'm taking right now along with work is really getting me!  Today I have a quick swatch for you from Revlon.  This is one of the polishes I picked up on a recent trip to Big Lots and came in a four pack for (I think) $4.  In the bottle it looks a little more red than it looked on the nail, on the nail it sort of leans a little brown.  Very pretty color for fall that I hope to get to play around with a little more before too long and maybe try a water marble with it.
Revlon Raisin Rage

In other news, if you haven't already be sure and like my page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter, there will be a giveaway coming up very soon so you will want to stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. I forgot about looking at Big Lots for polish...dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.