Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Pink Wednesday Dotticure

I realize I have missed a few Summer Challenge posts, including yesterday and today; but I haven't dropped out!  I haven't been felling well lately so I have pretty much just been working or sleeping for the past several days.  I'm starting to feel a bit better now though so maybe I can get back on track!  At any rate, it has been way too long since I have done a Pink Wednesday post, so I though now was the time.  This one is fairly simple, base of Zoya Reagan on all except the accent nail which has a base of China Glaze Dance Baby.  I then used those same two colors for the dots on the alternate base color followed by NYC as a topcoat.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start to feel much better but we are here until you are back on track. I actually nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the rules and my questions for you on blog. http://noturmommasnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/1000-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.