Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Mani

This is going to be a very short post because I am not at home at the moment and can't remeber the names of all the polishes I used!



I painted the thumb nail and ring finger with OPI Skull and Glossbones, the face of the leprechaun is acrylic paints, the beard and hair is China Glaze but I can't remember which one! The hat is China Glaze Argo with a black acrylic band and Sephora Alumnium Gold buckle. All other nails are painted with Nubar but again, not sure of the name.




On my right hand I painted the middle finger with Skull and Glossbones, black acrylic for the pot, Antique Gold for the coins and various colors for the rainbow. Then I of course topped them all off with a coat of Seche Vite. If anyone has any questions let me know and I will check it out when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.