Monday, March 5, 2012

OPI DS Classic

I have had this polish for some time and I'm not quite sure why I haven't worn it before now. This is sort of a new obsession for me and over the past couple of months my polish stash has grown from a few to...well lots of polishes! I still have LOTS that I have yet to wear. Anyway, on to this lovely polish! For this mani I really wanted some simple stamping, something wouldn't take away from the beauty of the polish. I love the formula of the DS Classic, it is a bit sheer on the first coat but the second is perfect coverage. For the stamping I finally decided on China Glaze Crimson. You would think from the name that it would be a deep red, at least that is what I think of as Crimson. But it is really a deep plum color which accented the gold of the DS Classic perfectly.
Base: OPI DS Classic
Stamp Color: China Glaze Crimson
Plate: BM01


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.