Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Juelp Maven - It Girl Box

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days, my hubby has been sick and it has been a bit crazy around here! I got my March It Girl box yesterday and have some quick box shots for you this evening. I have a couple of thoughts and comparisons I would like to do this week with some a couple of these but for now I will just show you these. If you haven't already signed up for your Maven box, you can do so here, this is only my second month, but so far I LOVE IT! :)

L-R: Jodie, Charlotte, Melissa

When I got the preview for this month I was a little worried that Charlotte was going to be really close to Anne, which I already have. When it showed up and I put the two together it is clear they are not. Charlotte is much more dusky and Anne is brighter. Both very pretty, but clearly different. I will try to get a swatch of them done this week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.