Thursday, March 1, 2012

An Experiment With Dots

I have seen a lot of amazing nail art around the web lately and thought I would give it a shot. I started with a base of a black creme polish and chose OPI An Affair In Red Square (my FAVORITE red!) for the dots. I started with the end of a paintbrush dipped in the red in the center of each nail and then used a dotting tool to make smaller dots around the larger center dot. I then went back and added more dots in the negative space directly above the first "row". I still need some practice, some of them are a bit off, but overall I think I like how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! I LOVE polka dots on my nails but they never look like this haha I'm going to have to try a wee bit harder!

    I just went a little pinterest-happy on your blog LOL lots 'o pinnin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.