Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink Wednesday!

For this week's Pink Wednesday I wanted something bright yet classy. I have been sitting on this color for a while waiting for the right time and idea to hit me and today it finally did! This is Essie's Tour de Finance from their current Spring line. It is a gorgeous hot pink with blueish shimmer. The formula is perfect, you could get away with just one coat but two is pictured. I stamped them using Konad's m63 plate and aEngland Princess Tears polish.

Indoor without flash


In this outside (cloudy, no flash) pic you can see the blue shimmer in the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.