Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Black Knight!!

So I'm sure many of you have seen numerous swatches of this polish, but I'm going to show you again because it is beautiful! This is one of the three butter LONDON polishes I own and so far I have to say that I really like them. For this one I painted one coat of a black cream polish and then one coat of The Black Knight on top. I topped it with a coat of Seche and that is what you see here. I got loads of compliments on this polish!


Just for kicks, here is a macro shot of this one. On first glance it looks like just pink/purple and blue glitter in a black base; but up close you can see there is so much more going on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.