Sunday, January 15, 2012

What a day!

So I live pretty much in the middle of no where so my only option for buying new polish is Wal-Mart, online, or driving over an hour. Today, I drove! I had the day off and had yet to see my brother and his family for our Christmas exchange so I went up where they live and boy did I find some deals! I came home with 41 new polishes, lots I found in the clearance bins and various places and a few that I paid full price for because I have been dying to try them. No pics for today, I'm still trying to figure out where to put them all and what color to start with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.