Monday, January 23, 2012

Dorothy Who?

Oh I LOVE this polish!! This one has been on my wish list for some time, I realize it isn't a new polish but I am fairly new to the obsession! So this beauty is Dorothy Who? from China Glaze's Wizard of OHH AHZ collection. I was in a bit of a hurry today trying to get my nails done before work so I went with something "simple". For this mani I actually started with one coat of NYC Skin Tight Denim to help accentuate the base of the China Glaze color and then topped it with two coats of Dorothy Who and a topcoat of Seche. I got several compliments on this mani and I love the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.